[rev_slider “The Mindful Accountant”]
Mindfulness training means you can …
- Beat Stress
- Stay Focused During High Pressure Moments
- Make Better Decisions Even in Challenging Times
- Have Better Productivity And Focus
- Be More Genuine And Focused In Your Interactions With Others
Discover For Yourself The 10 Minutes A Day Way To A Better Way of Working and Living
Order Your Copy of The Little Blue Handbook For the Mindful Accountant Here.
Who Is Using Mindfulness
With over 2,500 scientific research projects backing up its effectiveness, it is no wonder that companies such as Raytheon, Procter and Gamble, Sony, General Electric, Unilever, Nortel Networks, Comcast, Yahoo, Google, eBay and Apple offer classes in mindfulness training to their staff. In fact, Google’s mindfulness training program proved so practical and popular that Google has spun it off into a free standing Leadership Institute.
Mindfulness training has also been introduced into Universities. For example, the Executive MBA programme of the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business now has a full mindfulness course and the Drucker School of Management at Claremont Graduate University offers a class entitled ‘Executive Mind’ because ‘mindfulness – paying attention to what’s happening in the present moment is essential to becoming an effective leader.’
Why The World’s Biggest And Best Are Using It
Companies all over the world are using mindfulness because it works and has incredible benefits for both employers and employees. The amazing benefits for employers include:
- Reduced staff absenteeism
- Improved concentration, memory, learning and creativity for staff
- Improved productivity and well-being
- Enhanced relationships
- Enhanced employee job satisfaction
- More time efficient staff who are producing higher quality work
Incredibly, employees also benefit from:
- Improved memory
- A positive improvement in mood
- Significantly reduced stress
- Reduced cellular ageing
- Improved sleep quality
- Improved grey matter volume and reaction rates (even with age)
You Work In A Challenging Profession
You know how challenging accountancy can be as a profession. The long hours, the busy seasons, the huge financial downsides if you make an error, the liability associated with giving the wrong advice or forming the wrong opinion.
In a UK poll commissioned by the Chartered Accountants Benevolent Association, it was found that 82% of accountants said they suffered from stress, 77% cited long working hours as a cause for concern, 71% said their work life balance was poor and the suicide rate for female accountants was three times the average for other professions. In Australia, accountants are in the top four professions to experience depression (behind lawyers, patent attorneys and insurance underwriters, with about 10% of accountants having depressive symptoms at any one time.
A Better Way Of Working And Living Is Only 10 Minutes A Day A Way
With as little as ten minutes of mindfulness training a day, you can work and live in a way that is more productive, enjoyable, healthy and better able to cope with the demands of your profession. You can improve your concentration, thinking, memory, performance, mediation and negotiation skills. The training can hep you take back control of your life through moments of mental peace, making it easier to calm your thoughts and emotions. Mindfulness training will also help you deal with the unexpected so you can respond to stressful and uncomfortable events more easily. It also helps you to be more genuine and present in your interactions with others, something everyone who interacts with you will appreciate.
Your Brain Has An Amazing Potential To Do Things Differently
Your brain is amazingly adaptive. It has neuroplasticity, the capacity to rewire itself in response to anything new it learns. You can think differently, behave differently and feel differently if you train your mind to do so.
If you would love to discover the techniques for changing your life in 10 minutes a day, you can order The Little Blue Handbook For The Mindful Accountant here and start changing your life yourself.
What’s In The Little Blue Handbook For The Mindful Accountant?
In The Little Blue Handbook For The Mindful Accountant you will discover:
- The scientific research behind mindfulness training (page 7)
- The reasons why accountants experience so much stress compared with other professions (page 11)
- The eight mindful mind-sets that will change your world (page 16)
- Why your brain has so much potential and how you can start using it (page 26)
- How you can be more focused at work and avoid distractions (page 30)
- Why multi-tasking is a myth and the faster way to get things done (page 32)
- Mindful ways to handle emails, phone calls, presentations and meetings (page 34)
- Why your brain’s ultradian rhythm will reward you if you give it a break every 90 minutes (page 42)
- How to enjoy your work more … regardless of what you have to do (page 45)
- How to communicate mindfully (page 48)
- How to form and have mindful working relationships – different from anything you have ever had before (page 53)
- How to use mindfulness to think more creatively and make decisions in pressure cooker situations (page 56)
- How to be a mindful leader – and why those you lead will thank you for it (page 62)
- How to manage your stress mindfully and the surprising key ingredients which really give rise to how much stress you feel (page 69)
- The ways you can use mindfulness to do your work more effectively including analysing law, finding facts, giving advice, being error free, negotiating, presenting and training (page 74)
- Of course this one has to be included – what you do in the ten minutes a day which will start transforming your life – how to do it and where to do it (page 79)
- What it means to be self-aware and have emotional intelligence and how mindfulness training will help you get there (page 83)
Mindfulness Training Is Simple, Powerful and Accessible
How do I know how powerful mindfulness training can be when working in accountancy? Because I have done it. You can benefit from my 20 years as a practitioner and experience the same amazing benefits and changes in mind-set that others have. People all over the world are benefiting from this very effective training.
You will always be happy you tried it for yourself.
With my warmest wishes