Sustainability And Responsibility
I am committed to doing my part to make businesses practices more sustainable for a healthier, happier, kinder world.
Considering The Environment
I am committed to:
- Having as close to a paperless office as we have been able to achieve. We are not yet perfect, but we are well on our way.
- Using recycled paper products where we can source them
- Recycling our old electrical equipment
- Using public transport wherever feasible to reduce our carbon imprint
Corporate Social Responsibility
I dream of how quickly we could transform our world if every business focused on its social responsibility as much as its profits. We aim to be more socially responsible by:
- Donating our services for free to clients who are struggling
- Providing discounted fees to not for profit organisations who are actively doing good in the world
- Tithing part of our income (we aim for 10%) to charities that help others. We choose these charities by looking at what is going on for members of our team. When someone’s mum had a stroke, we donated to a Stroke Foundation. When someone we knew had health problems with their heart, we donated to the Heart Foundation. We are regular donors to charities for the education of children.
- Choosing to associate ourselves only with suppliers who have ethical practices